My university studies at computer science and postgraduate studies in telecommunication andnetworks, as well as my work experience make me able to cope with the demands of the position and to make the best that will be my assigned with cooperation with all departments
Download my full Cv from here: Didaggelos Vasilis
I.T Manager & Business Data Analyst
Pharmaceutical wholesaler group with activities extending into trade, warehousing and distribution of pharmaceuticals, par pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and health products. Thessaloniki Parade 131 Veria 59100 (Greece) www.sfip.gr
I.T Manager & Coordination / Support of the Branch store Network Diathermiki S.A Vakxou 20, 54629 Thessaloniki (Greece) www.diathermiki.gr Network with 205 Technical Branches throughout Greece.
Web Developer – Digital Marketing and Analysis Philian Hotels & Resorts S.A Viktoros Ougo 14, 54625 Thessaloniki – Greece www.philianhotels.com
Group of hotels in Greece
E-shop Manager & I.T. Administrator Next S.A Galikou street, 57008 Thessaloniki (Greece) www.e-next.gr
Design and development web applications – Websites – E-Shop, Design Advertising campaigns – google adwords & Facebook Soft-Tech Al.svolou 22, 54622 Thessaloniki (Greece) www.soft-tech.gr
Alfanet S.A Kaloxori Thesslaoniki, Thessaloniki (Greece) www.alfanet.gr Summer work
- Member of the Register of Assessors EFEPAE
- Member of the Register of Assessors EFEPAE (OP Intermediate Body ( “Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship”) for the ESPA programs (2014-2020).
- Honours and awards
- Smart Specialization Entrepreneurship Award in the Central Macedonia region, which was held on 19.10.2015 in Hotel Makedonia Palace by Business Idea “MEDICAL TRIP IN GREECE”, the Chamber of Drama as part of the project “peripheral Strategic Plan to Promote competitiveness Research and Innovation »-” Plan of Smart Regional Specialization for the promotion of competitiveness, Research and Innovation “with acronym” SMART SPECIALIZATION “from the European Territorial Cooperation Programme” Greece – Bulgaria 2007 -2013
- 6th Technology Forum 2019, which was held in Thessaloniki, Greece, at Aristotle University Research Dissemination Center – 15 April 2019.
- Certificate of attendance at the Antenna Design got Emerging Wireless Technologies: 5G, IOT, RFID, WLAN, WBAN seminar, which was held at Aristotle University Research Dissemination Center (KEDEA) on December 13-15, 2018.
- ” 1st Digital Future Trends ” by STOIXIMAN workshop held on Thessaloniki, 16th /09 /2018.
- “2016 – Business Designing & Launching Seminars”, organized by the Aristotle University Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit in collaboration with the Union of Economists Related Scientists and Entrepreneurs – EOSEE from Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 18:00 until Thursday, May 19, 2016
- “Business Applications / Services for SMEs” Code Development Summer School in Thessaloniki within the project Excellence Units Free Software Open Source from the University of Macedonia in 7/14/2014 to 7/18/2014.
- Program “EXTROVERSION” on international trade and export business, Greek Management Association (HMA) in collaboration with the Association of Exporters of Northern Greece (SEVE), the Panhellenic Exporters Association (PSE), the Exporters’ Association of Crete (TEC) and the Greek Foreign Trade Agency (NEA), under the operational program Human Resources Development, 12.11.2013 until 01.21.2014 a total duration of 40 hours.
- “WIDER – green groWing of SMEs: Innovation and Development in the energy sector in mEd aRea”, Commerce and Industry Chamber, of Thessaloniki Topics: a) Replacing the market, b) profile offered products / services, c) New Design for product d) Designing with the end user. (4 workshops lasting sixteen hours 12/02/2013 to 12/18/2013)
- Scenarios Processing Laboratory (scenario workshops), on the purchase of ecologically smart homes for the elderly under the operation “WIDER – green groWing of SMEs: Innovation and Development in the energy sector in MED area” Commerce and Industry Chamber of Thessaloniki, the which took place in three sessions of a total duration oron.4 12/6/2014
- Export Workshop Conference «BUSINESS MENTALITY – Do not stay on ideas”, organize A.I.D.A, 12 April 2013 in Thessaloniki
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Seminar of the Young Entrepreneurs Group NE on entrepreneurship today, September 28, 2011, March 3, 2012, October 31, 2012 in Thessaloniki
Phone: +30.694 55 91 612
Phone_2: +30 2310 286851